Macke Financial strives to be “a firm that society wants to exist.” Through our diverse array of affiliations and service commitments, we impact our community in many ways. Whether serving lower income citizens ready themselves for home ownership, or assisting in the management of trade associations, Macke seeks to be a responsible company and community partner. As part of our effort to embody this ideal, we have developed partnerships with the following organizations.
Not everyone in the financial services industry is held to this standard.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ has, at a minimum:
1. An undergraduate degree
2. Three years of client experience in financial planning
3. Completed a financial planning education program including:
- General Principals of Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Interpersonal Communication
- Professional Conduct and Fiduciary Responsibility
4. Completed a required 30 hours of continuing education hours biennially
5. Committed to adhering to the standards of ethics and practice outlined in the CFP Board’s Standards of Professional Conduct